Everyone want to have a bathroom that looks beautiful. Maybe you are one of them, right? In fact, you certainly don’t want just a bathroom that looks pretty, but also looks clean so that cleaning up and bathing becomes more enjoyable.
Aesthetically, bathrooms can look beautiful with various types of designs ranging from modern bathrooms, minimalist bathrooms, industrial bathrooms, even though traditional bathrooms. However, the main element that must be considered so that the bathroom looks beautiful is cleanliness. No matter how good your bathroom is, if cleanliness is not maintained, it will look dirty.
In addition to bathroom cleanliness, there are still many other simple ways to beautify the bathroom such as the addition of attractive decorations, the use of green plants in the bathroom, to neatly arranged storage to store your toiletries and your family. The following is a detailed explanation of various simple ideas to enhance your bathroom:
- Aromatherapy Candles That Add Bathroom FreshnessAroma therapy candles not only give fragrance, but will also bring a warm atmosphere in the bathroom.
- Hanging Lamps Provide Romantic LightingHanging lamps are generally used in the dining room or family room. However, it never hurts to use the it in the bathroom for the sake of a more beautiful appearance.
- Living Plants for a Natural ImpressionSo that the bathroom does not look stiff, you can use living plants as decoration. In addition, plants will also provide freshness in your bathroom.
- Rattan Storage So That Toiletries Are More OrganizedThere are many toiletries that you have from towels, soap, shampoo, toothpaste, to other equipment. If you don’t want to see a messy bathroom, you can use storage made of rattan.
- Cartoon Murals Suitable For Children’s BathroomsTo distinguish your child’s bathroom from other bathrooms, you can express your feelings with mural paintings on the wall. Especially those with a cartoon theme that matches the child’s personality.
- Unique Mirror Shape In Bathroom SinkMirror on the sink usually in the box, circle, or oval form. If your bathroom wants to look more attractive, use a unique shape mirror for the sink in the bathroom.
- Typographic Art with AphorismsWall decoration in the form of typographic frames can also beautify the bathroom, especially if the typographic writing has a deep meaning.
- Black and White Paintings for Monochrome BathroomsIn addition to decoration in the form of typographic art, you can also use other decorations such as black and white paintings and photos.
Regardless of the size of the bathroom, the luxury level of the decoration used, and the interior design of the bathroom chosen, you need to remember that cleanliness of the bathroom remains the main. If bathroom cleanliness is not maintained, the bathroom will look dirty and of course be a source of disease for the family.